We have introduced document themes that you can select and update your entire document with a theme style.
You can also change the color, and all the right elements in your document will be updated with your new color choice. No more fixing and formatting items one by one.
1️⃣ Part 1: Follow these directions to change your theme style
1. 👉🏼 Once your document is open, click on the more button on the far right of the top bar.
2. 👉🏼 From the dropdown menu click on 'Theme Style.'
3. 👉🏼 A pop-up will open allowing you to select one of the themes. As soon as you select a theme, your entire Bit document will adjust to that theme. You can come back and change your theme, anytime you want.
We recommend using various header styles in your document to get the full effect of the theme.
2️⃣ Part 2: Follow these directions to change your theme color 🎨
I. 👉🏼 Once your document is open, click on the more button (three dots) on the far right of the top bar.
2. 👉🏼 From the dropdown select Theme Color.
3. 👉🏼From there you will be able to pick any theme color you want. The best part is you can change your theme color anytime and the right areas of your document will automatically adjust.