There are two main ways your Bit documents can be shared:
1️⃣ To share your Bit document follow these directions:
1. 👉🏼 Open up the document you want to share and click on the More button on the far right side of the top bar.
2. 👉🏼 From the drop-down, you will see Share Live Link or Share Trackable Link.
💡 Here are the main differences:
- Live Link: This is a link where the visitor will be able to see any updates you make to your document.
- Trackable Link: This is a link where your visitor will see a frozen copy of your document and your audience's engagement levels will be tracked.
2️⃣ Directions for Sharing a Live Link:
1. 👉🏼 After opening up your Bit Document, select the more button (three dots) on the top bar and choose Share Live Link from the drop-down menu.
2. 👉🏼 Once you create a shareable live link, you'll get two options to either email the links or copy the link to share it. You can also disable it at any time if you want your audience to no longer have access to it.
3️⃣ Directions for Sharing a Trackable Link:
1. 👉🏼 After opening up your Bit Document, select the more button on the top bar and choose Share Trackable Link from the drop-down menu.
2. 👉🏼 Next, you will need to customize your trackable link.
- Add a title your audience will see
- Internal notes
- Lead capture form
- Password protection
- Link expiration date
- Personal profile
3. 👉🏼 Once you create a trackable link, you'll get two options to either email the link or copy the link to share it.