What is a workspace? 🤔
Workspaces are virtual zones where work gets done. You can create private workspaces, team workspaces, department workspaces, project workspaces, partner workspaces, client workspaces, etc. Inside each workspace, you can create an unlimited amount of Bit documents and access your content library (storage area for all of your digital assets - web links, files, cloud files, rich embeds, etc.). Anyone who is a collaborator of a Workspace has the ability to create, view, edit, and share Bit documents within it.
Learn How to Create a Workspace:
- 👉🏼 Sign into your account and click on the 'Workspaces' option on the left sidebar. From there you will see all of the workspaces you have created.
2. 👉🏼 Click on the 'Create Workspace' button.
3. 👉🏼 A popup will show up prompting you to add a name for your new workspace. You can create a workspace around a team, department, large project, client, partner, etc.
4. 👉🏼Once you're done click the 'Save' button.
5. 👉🏼 Now, your workspace has been created!
6. 👉🏼We recommend that you click on the 'Settings' tab where you can update your workspace icon, adjust your title and description. You can also add and invite collaborators to join you. 🙌🏼
7. 👉🏼Once you're done setting up click on the 'Documents' tab and click on 'Create New' to create a new document and start working!
🎙 If you have any questions or suggestions, please message us on our in-app chat (click on the [?] on the top bar of Bit's platform and select chat with us) or email us at email@example.com.