Bit documents have automated design built in. By now you have likely noticed headers automatically look beautiful, quote blocks look beautiful, Bit's smart widget displays look beautiful, etc. We are helping individuals and teams save valuable time by making their documents look beautiful without wasting any time.
Document themes allow you and your team to change the look of your entire document with a click of a button. You can change the theme layout and update the primary color of the document from the default blue to any color in the spectrum!
🎥 Watch this video to learn more👇
Learn How to Change the Theme Style and Theme Color of Your Bit Documents
👉🏼 1. Open any Bit document and click on the 'More' button on the right corner of the top bar.
2. 👉🏼 Select 'Design Theme' from the dropdown menu.
3. 👉🏼 A pop-up will open allowing you to select a theme color.
4. 👉🏼 The pop-up will also allow you to select a design theme.
5. 👉🏼Once you select your design options click 'save.'
6. 👉🏼You'll see your document automatically will reflect your theme style updates!
🎙 If you have any questions or suggestions, please message us on our in-app chat (click on the [?] on the top bar of Bit's platform and select chat with us) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.