Bit smart documents can be shared with a trackable link. This means that you can study visitor engagement levels on your shared documents. This includes when the document was accessed, time spent, the number of times accessed, etc. It's important for individuals and businesses to understand the effectiveness of the documents and content they create for external audiences.
Once you share a trackable document, you can track your audiences engagement levels in a couple of ways:
🎥 Watch this video to learn more👇
Learn How to Gather Insights on Trackable Links Shared
1️⃣ Receive View Alerts and Feedback Alerts via Email
👉🏼 You will receive an email when someone views your trackable document.
👉🏼 You will receive an email when someone leaves you feedback on your trackable document.
2️⃣ Review Trackable Links Inside the Application
1. 👉🏼Once you're logged into Bit.ai, click on 'Trackable Links' on the left sidebar.
2. 👉🏼 Your trackable link page will open up that will display a listing of all active trackable links you've created.
3. 👉🏼 Click on any of the trackable links listed or any of the live feed activities to view more details and updates.
4. 👉🏼 A slider of the trackable link will open up.
5. 👉🏼 Here you can view your trackable link and see when the link was accessed, how long your audience spent on the document, how many times they viewed the document, etc.
6. 👉🏼 Click on any of the top tabs like visitor, feedback, and settings for more information and the ability to adjust the trackable links settings.
🎙 If you have any questions or suggestions, please message us on our in-app chat (click on the [?] on the top bar of Bit's platform and select chat with us) or email us at email@example.com.