Anyone who is inside a Bit organization can create a private workspace. They can choose whether or not to invite others to collaborate with them or not.
Follow these directions to create a private workspace:
1. 👉🏼click on the 'Workspaces' button on the left sidebar.
2. 👉🏼 Click on the 'Create Workspace' button.
3. 👉🏼 A popup will show up prompting you to add a name for your new workspace. Go ahead and create a personal workspace.
4. 👉🏼Once you're done click the 'Save' button.
5. 👉🏼 Now, your workspace has been created!
🎙 If you have any questions or suggestions, please message us on our in-app chat (click on the [?] on the top bar and select chat with us) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.