You'll notice when you open up a Bit document that you won't see the traditional ribbon bar on top with formatting options like you do with Google Docs and Word. The main reason we have eliminated it is to make creating beautiful documents easy and remove design complexity so that you can focus on collaborating, sharing knowledge, working through ideas, creating content internally/externally, etc.
🎥 Watch this video to learn more👇
👉🏼1. Open up a Bit document and start typing.
👉🏼2. Highlight any portion of your text.
👉🏼3. You'll see a formatting toolbar appear that will allow you to choose from any of the following options:
- Adjust the heading size (H1, H2, H3)
- Create a blockquote
- Create a bullet point list
- Create a numerical list
- Create checklists
- Add hyperlinks to your text
- Highlight your text (pink, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple & grey)
- Link to another document (great for wikis, references, interlinking docs)
- Create Inline comments (@mention teammates and chat)
🎙 If you have any questions or suggestions, please message us on our in-app chat (click on the [?] on the top bar and select chat with us) or email us at email@example.com.