When you're working in documents either solo or who teams, you may need to highlight text to bring attention, address edits, to help organize or use as reminders to do more.
🎥 Watch this video to learn more👇
Follow these directions to highlight your text.
👉🏼1. Open up a Bit document and start typing.
👉🏼2. Highlight any portion of your text.
👉🏼3. You'll see a formatting tool bar appear. Click on 'Highlight your text.'
- Adjust the heading size (H1, H2, H3)
- Create a block quote
- Create a bullet point list
- Create a numerical list
- Create checklists
- Add hyperlinks to your text
- Highlight your text (pink, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple & grey)
- Link to another document (great for wikis, references, interlinking docs)
- Create Inline comments (@mention teammates and chat)
👉🏼4. Click on any highlight color to change the color of your text.
🎙 If you have any questions or suggestions, please message us on our in-app chat (click on the [?] on the top bar and select chat with us) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.