🎥 Watch this video to learn more👇
How to Interlink Your Documents
👉🏼1. Open up a Bit document and start typing.
👉🏼2. Highlight any portion of your text.
👉🏼3. You'll see a formatting toolbar appear. Click on 'Link to Document.'
- Adjust the heading size (H1, H2, H3)
- Create a blockquote
- Create a bullet point list
- Create a numerical list
- Create checklists
- Add hyperlinks to your text
- Highlight your text (pink, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple & grey)
- Link to document (great for wikis, references, interlinking docs)
- Create Inline comments (@mention teammates and chat)
👉🏼4. Search for documents in your workspace.
👉🏼5. You'll see that the document you select will automatically be linked.
🎙 If you have any questions or suggestions, please message us on our in-app chat (click on the [?] on the top bar and select chat with us) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.