Bit smart documents allow you to bring any type of digital content inside of your documents. By accessing Bit's smart widgets you can add any of the following items to your Bit document and make it come alive:
- File attachments (Add attachments and file previews)
- Rich web embeds (80+ different apps - ex YouTube videos, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Visual web links
- Math equations
- Code blocks
- Content library
- Cloud integrations (Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, Unsplash, Giphy, etc.)
🎥 Watch this video to learn more👇
How to Add Smart Widgets to Your Bit Document
1. 👉🏼 Open any Bit document, click on any blank line and activate the (+) circle icon.
2. 👉🏼 Click the (+) circle icon to activate your widget bar.
3. 👉🏼 Once activated, you can click the 'Cloud Import' widget.
4. 👉🏼 A pop up will open up and you'll see on the left hand side the ability to integrate your Google Drive account, OneDrive account and Box account.
5. 👉🏼 Once your accounts are connected you can search and click on any file to insert it into your document.
6. 👉🏼Watch your content automatically embed into your document.
🎙 If you have any questions or suggestions, please message us on our in-app chat (click on the [?] on the top bar and select chat with us) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.