You can add cloud files to your documents in two ways:
1️⃣ Add Cloud Files with a Shareable Link
👉🏼 1. Click anywhere on a blank line of your Bit document and paste a shareable link of your cloud file.
👉🏼 2. Your cloud file will embed inside of your document.
2️⃣ Add Cloud Files with Cloud Import
1. 👉🏼 Open any Bit document, click on any blank line and activate the (+) circle icon.
2. 👉🏼 Click the (+) circle icon to open your widget bar. Click the 'Cloud Import' widget.
3. 👉🏼 A pop up will open up and you'll see on the left hand side the ability to integrate your Google Drive account, OneDrive account and Box account.
4. 👉🏼 Once your accounts are connected you can search and click on any file to insert it into your document.
5. 👉🏼Watch your content automatically embed into your document.
🎙 If you have any questions or suggestions, please message us on our in-app chat (click on the [?] on the top bar and select chat with us) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.