🎥 Watch this video to learn more👇
Follow these steps to change the size and placement of your images in your Bit documents:
1. 👉🏼 Open any Bit document, click on any blank line and activate the (+) circle icon.
2. 👉🏼 Click the (+) circle icon to activate your widget bar.
3. 👉🏼 Once activated, you can click the 'Image / File' widget.
4. 👉🏼A popup will display allowing you to upload an image.
3. 👉🏼 After the image has been uploaded, click on the blue more button (three dots) on the top right corner of your image.
4. 👉🏼 From there you will be able to change the image size to default, full width, left align 50%, left align 30%, right align 50% or right aligned 30%. You can also select the settings wheel to add a caption to the bottom of the image.
5. 👉🏼If you are making your image left or right aligned we recommend that you add a caption headline and caption description by clicking the settings wheel.
Here are what each display looks like:
3️⃣Left Align 50%
4️⃣Left Align 25%
5️⃣Right Align 50%
6️⃣Right Align 25%
🎙 If you have any questions or suggestions, please message us on our in-app chat (click on the [?] on the top bar and select chat with us) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.