🎥 Watch this video to learn more👇
Follow these steps to add a caption to your images in your Bit documents:
1. 👉🏼 Click anywhere on the body of your document to activate the (+) circle icon.
2. 👉🏼 Click the (+) circle icon to activate your widget bar.
3. 👉🏼 Once activated you can click on the first widget to add an image.
4. 👉🏼 After the image has been uploaded, click on the blue more button (three dots) on the top right corner of your image.
5. 👉🏼 From there you will be able to change the image size to default, full width, left align 50%, left align 30%, right align 50% or right aligned 30%. Click the settings wheel to add a caption to the image.
6. 👉🏼Add the caption headline and caption description. You can also add a hyperlink behind the image if you'd like. Once you're done click 'save'.
7. 👉🏼You'll see your image and caption appear beautifully.
Here are quick examples the various ways your image will display with a caption:
💡Bit Tip: If you are making your text left or right-aligned we recommend that you add a caption headline and caption description by clicking the settings wheel.
🎙 If you have any questions or suggestions, please message us on our in-app chat (click on the [?] on the top bar and select chat with us) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.