🎥 Watch this video to learn more👇
Here is how to add files directly into your Bit document:
1. 👉🏼 Open any Bit document, click on any blank line and activate the (+) circle icon.
2. 👉🏼 Click the (+) circle icon to activate your widget bar.
3. 👉🏼 Once activated, you can click the 'Image/File' widget.
4. 👉🏼 A popup will display allowing you to choose files from your desktop.
5. 👉🏼After selecting your file it will display inside of your document.
6. 👉🏼Click the (...) on the top right corner to do more with your file attachment.
Here are the options you can choose from:
2️⃣Preview View (will work with PDFs, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, MP4s & MP3s)
🎙 If you have any questions or suggestions, please message us on our in-app chat (click on the [?] on the top bar and select chat with us) or email us at email@example.com.