🎥 Watch this video to learn more👇
Follow these steps to edit the file title and description in your Bit documents:
1. 👉🏼 Open any Bit document, click on any blank line and activate the (+) circle icon.
2. 👉🏼 Click the (+) circle icon. Once opened, you can click the 'Image/File' widget.
4. 👉🏼 After the file has been uploaded, click on the blue more button (three dots) on the top right corner of your file attachment.
5. 👉🏼 From there you will be able to change the file size to default, preview, full preview or small. Click the settings wheel.
6. 👉🏼A popup will appear allowing you to add a title and description to your file. Once you're done click 'save'.
7. 👉🏼You'll see your file and text automatically update.
Here are quick examples the various ways your file will display with the title and description:
3️⃣Full Preview (title and description don't show)
4️⃣Small (only title will display)
🎙 If you have any questions or suggestions, please message us on our in-app chat (click on the [?] on the top bar and select chat with us) or email us at email@example.com.