🎥 Watch this video to learn more👇
Follow these steps to change the size of your rich media content in your Bit documents:
1. 👉🏼 Open any Bit document, click on any blank line and activate the (+) circle icon.
2. 👉🏼 Click the (+) circle icon to activate your widget bar. Next click the 'Weblink / Embed' widget.
4. 👉🏼A popup will display allowing you add your rich embed link.
3. 👉🏼 After the rich embed has been add to your document, click on the blue more button (three dots) on the top right corner of your rich media embed.
4. 👉🏼 From there you will be able to change the embed size to center, full width, or plain link. You can also select the settings wheel to add a caption to the bottom of the rich embed.
Here are what each display looks like:
🎙 If you have any questions or suggestions, please message us on our in-app chat (click on the [?] on the top bar and select chat with us) or email us at email@example.com.