Here is how to add content from your content library into your Bit document:
1. 👉🏼 Open any Bit document, click on any blank line and activate the (+) circle icon.
2. 👉🏼 Click the (+) circle icon to activate your widget bar.
3. 👉🏼 Once activated, you can click the 'Content Library' widget.
4. 👉🏼 A popup will display allowing you search, filter and select any content from your content library.
5. 👉🏼Once you've added your digital content it will appear in your document.
🎙 If you have any questions or suggestions, please message us on our in-app chat (click on the [?] on the top bar and select chat with us) or email us at email@example.com.