🎥 Watch this video to learn more👇
Follow these steps to edit the file title and description in your Bit documents:
1. 👉🏼 Open any Bit document, click on any blank line and activate the (+) circle icon.
2. 👉🏼 Click the (+) circle icon to activate your widget bar. Once activated, you can click the 'Weblink / Embed' widget.
4. 👉🏼 After the link has been uploaded, click on the blue more button (three dots) on the top right corner of your weblink attachment.
4. 👉🏼 From there you will be able to change the view to medium image, large image, no image or plain link. Click the settings wheel.
5. 👉🏼A popup will appear allowing you to add a title and description to your weblink. Once you're done click 'save'.
6. 👉🏼You'll see your weblink and text automatically update.
Here are quick examples the various ways your weblink will display with the title and description:
4️⃣Plain Link (no title and description will show)
🎙 If you have any questions or suggestions, please message us on our in-app chat (click on the [?] on the top bar and select chat with us) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.