Code blocks are helpful for creating technical documents, processes, training manuals and more. Bit code blocks allow you to add code anywhere in your Bit document.
🎥 Watch this video to learn more👇
1️⃣ Here is how you can add code blocks to your Bit.ai document:
1. 👉🏼 Open any Bit document, click on any blank line and activate the (+) circle icon.
2. 👉🏼 Click the (+) circle icon to activate your widget bar.
3. 👉🏼 Once activated, you can click the 'Code' widget.
4. 👉🏼Your code block will display and you can start adding your code!
2️⃣ If you would like to add inline code follow these directions:
If you need to add code inside a line of text, we recommend that you use our Markdown shortcut:
3️⃣ If you would like to add Github gists follow these directions:
1. 👉🏼 Copy the web link of any GitHub Gist and enter it on a blank line of a Bit document. Bit will automatically render your Gist inside of your Bit document. All updates to your Gist will update inside of your widget in real-time.
🎙 If you have any questions or suggestions, please message us on our in-app chat (click on the [?] on the top bar and select chat with us) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.