Whether you're working solo or with a team, it's important to be able to add tables to your documents so that you add tabular content.
🎥 Watch this video to learn more👇
Follow these directions to add tables to your documents:
1. 👉🏼 Open any Bit document, click on any blank line and activate the (+) circle icon.
2. 👉🏼 Click the (+) circle icon to activate your widget bar.
3. 👉🏼 Once activated, you can click the 'table' widget.
4. 👉🏼Your table will display and you can start adding content.
5. 👉🏼When you click on any cell you'll see the option to add/remove rows & columns. Rows and columns are added to the right column or row below your cursor.
6. 👉🏼You also have the option of changing your table theme. Choose between 6 different beautiful layouts.
💡Bit Tip: The colors of the table comes from your document's primary theme color. If you update that primary color, your tables will automatically get updated.
🎙 If you have any questions or suggestions, please message us on our in-app chat (click on the [?] on the top bar and select chat with us) or email us at email@example.com.