Whether you're working solo or with a team, it's important to be able to add beautiful tables to your documents so that you add tabular content looks visually appealing. Bit has made it easy to create beautiful tables and removed the need to waste time formatting them.
🎥 Watch this video to learn more👇
Follow these directions to design beautiful tables in your documents:
1. 👉🏼 Open any Bit document, click on any blank line and activate the (+) circle icon.
2. 👉🏼 Click the (+) circle icon to open your widget bar. Click the 'table' widget.
3. 👉🏼Your table will display and you can start adding content.
5. 👉🏼When you click on any cell you'll see the option to add/remove rows & columns. Rows and columns are added to the right column or row below your cursor.
6. 👉🏼You also have the option of changing your table theme. Choose between 6 different beautiful layouts.
7. 👉🏼The colors of the table comes from your document's primary theme color. If you update that primary color, your tables will automatically get updated. Click on the 'More' button on the right corner of the top bar.
8. 👉🏼Select 'Design Theme.'
9. 👉🏼Choose any primary color and click on 'save.'
Here's what all the templates would look like when the color gets changed:
🎙 If you have any questions or suggestions, please message us on our in-app chat (click on the [?] on the top bar and select chat with us) or email us at email@example.com.