You can add any type of digital content to your Bit documents and Bit makes them look beautiful. One of the types of digital content you can add are file attachments.
🎥 Watch this video to learn more👇
Here is how to add files directly into your Bit document:
1. 👉🏼 Open any Bit document, click on any blank line and activate the (+) circle icon.
2. 👉🏼 Click the (+) circle icon. Once opened, you can click the 'Image/File' widget.
4. 👉🏼 A popup will display allowing you to choose files from your desktop.
5. 👉🏼After selecting your file it will display inside of your document.
6. 👉🏼Click the (...) on the top right corner to do more with your file attachment.
1️⃣ Select the Preview View to display your file attachment in it's entirety. File previews will work with PDFs, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, MP4s & MP3s)
2️⃣ You can also choose the Full Preview option if you'd like your file preview go edge to edge.
🎙 If you have any questions or suggestions, please message us on our in-app chat (click on the [?] on the top bar and select chat with us) or email us at email@example.com.