Bit document themes allow you and your team to change the look of your entire document with a click of a button. You can change the theme layout and update the primary color of the document from the default blue to any color in the spectrum! It's a smart way of customizing the look of your document in seconds without wasting time formatting each and every header like you you have to do in legacy document systems.
Learn How to Change the Theme Style and Theme Color of Your Bit Documents
1. 👉🏼 Open any Bit document and click on the More button on the right corner of the top bar.
2. 👉🏼 Select 'Theme Style' from the dropdown menu.
3. 👉🏼 A pop-up will open allowing you to select a theme color.
4. 👉🏼 The pop-up will also allow you to select a design theme.
5. 👉🏼Once you select your design options click 'save.'
6. 👉🏼You'll see your document automatically will reflect your theme style updates!
🎙 If you have any questions or suggestions, please message us on our in-app chat (click on the [?] on the top bar and select chat with us) or email us at email@example.com.