Bit documents are built for you and your team to collaborate together. Not only can you co-edit the document together in real-time, but you can also highlight text, @mention collaborators and make comments. A notification is sent to the teammate you tagged. When they click on the notification it will drop them in the exact spot of the document so they can respond back and see the context around the comment.
🎥 Watch this video to learn more👇
Follow these directions to @mention collaborators in comments:
👉🏼1. Open up a Bit document and start typing.
👉🏼2. Highlight any portion of your text.
👉🏼3. You'll see a formatting tool bar appear. Click on 'Comment.'
- Adjust the heading size (H1, H2, H3)
- Create a block quote
- Create a bullet point list
- Create a numerical list
- Create checklists
- Add hyperlinks to your text
- Highlight your text (pink, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple & grey)
- Link to document (great for wikis, references, interlinking docs)
- Create Inline comments (@mention teammates and chat)
👉🏼4. Start adding your comment and make sure to @mention your colleague so they receive a notification and join you on that exact spot in the document.
🎙 If you have any questions or suggestions, please message us on our in-app chat (click on the [?] on the top bar and select chat with us) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.