Bit's smart documents can be used internally by individuals and teams. It's important to have an internal place to collaborate on projects, work through ideas, create content, and collaborate across your internal work. It's also important to be able to create documents and content that can be shared with customers, partners, etc.
Bit documents can be shared with the outside world in three big ways:
- Live Document Sharing
- Embed Document on Any Website
- Create Trackable Link for Document
🎥 Watch this video to learn more👇
Learn How to Share a Live Version of Your Bit Document:
1. 👉🏼 Open up the document you want to share and click on the More button on the far right side of the top bar.
2. 👉🏼 From the drop-down select 'Share.'
3. 👉🏼An enable sharing pop up will open. Click on 'Turn on Sharing'.
4. 👉🏼Go to the Share Live Link section of the sharing pop up. Click 'Copy' the live document link to share it with your audience.
🎙 If you have any questions or suggestions, please message us on our in-app chat (click on the [?] on the top bar and select chat with us) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.