Bit's documents are smart enough to read any weblink and automatically transform that link into visual content. Just enter any weblink (https://examplebitlink.com) on a blank line. Bam! The content will show up beautifully.
With Bit you can copy and paste any Google Forms weblink on a blank line of a Bit document. No more dealing with messy iFrame/embed code!
Follow these simple steps to add Google Forms or any weblink into your Smart Bit Documents:
🎥 Watch this video to learn more👇
👉🏼 1. Click the send button on the top bar of your Google Form.
👉🏼 2. Click the link tab and copy the Google Forms shareable link.
👉🏼 3. Go to Bit.ai and paste the Google Forms weblink on a blank line.
👉🏼 4. Bit will automatically fetch the Google Forms and display it like this.
⭐️Important: Any changes made to this Google Forms will be reflected in this Bit document rich embed in real-time.
💡Here are a Few Ways to Use Google Forms in Documents:
- Sales Collateral - Client Surveys
- Marketing Collateral - Prospect Surveys
- Proposals - Surveys
- Meeting Agendas - Employee/Attendee Surveys
- Investor Updates - Investor Review Survey
- Training Documents/Guides - Employee Surveys
- Employee Onboarding - New Employee Surveys
- Client Onboarding - Client Surveys
- Research - Submit data, interview answers, etc.
- and more!
🎙 If you have any questions or suggestions, please message us on our in-app chat (click on the [?] on the top bar and select chat with us) or email us at email@example.com.