Bit's document platform have been created to work with businesses of all sizes and geographic locations to easily work together and collaborate on important projects, ideas, processes, client content and more.
When it comes to sharing documents with those outside your organization, there are a lot of options you can choose from. One is to add a lead capture form that your audience has to fill out prior to entering your document. On that form you have the option of including your profile.
Follow these directions to add your personal profile to your lead capture form for your document.
🎥 Watch this video to learn more👇
Part 1: Directions for adding a personal profile to a trackable link
1. 👉🏼 After opening up your Bit Document, select the more button (three dots) on the top bar and select 'Share' from the drop-down menu.
2. 👉🏼 From the drop-down select 'Share.'
👉🏼3. And enable sharing pop up will open. Click on 'Turn on Sharing'.
👉🏼4. Go the Share Trackable Link section of the sharing popup. Click 'Create Link.'
👉🏼5. A popup will open that will allow you to set up your trackable link.
6. 👉🏼 There you will see an option to customize your trackable link. One of the options is to include your profile on the document landing page.
- Add a custom title of the document your audience will see
- Add Internal notes
- Lead capture form
- Job Title
- Personal Profile
- Password protection
- Link expiration date
7. 👉🏼 Once you create a trackable link, you can copy the link to share it.
8. 👉🏼 To see how your profile looks before the audience get's into your document, open your trackable link in an incognito window.
Part 2: To add or edit your profile picture follow these directions:
1. 👉🏼 Click on your name at the bottom of the left sidebar.
2. 👉🏼 Select 'Settings' from the menu.
3. 👉🏼 You'll land on the profile section of settings. Click on your user profile to add or edit your photo.
🎙 If you have any questions or suggestions, please message us on our in-app chat (click on the [?] on the top bar and select chat with us) or email us at email@example.com.