Once you share a trackable document, you can track your audiences engagement levels in a two ways:
🎥 Watch this video to learn more👇
1️⃣ Receive View Alerts and Feedback Alerts via Email
👉🏼 You will receive an email when someone views your trackable document
👉🏼 You will receive an email when someone leaves you feedback on your trackable document.
2️⃣ Review Trackable Links Inside the Application
1. 👉🏼Once you're logged into Bit.ai, click on 'Trackable Links' on the left side bar.
2. 👉🏼 Your trackable link page will open up that will display a listing of all active trackable links you've created.
3. 👉🏼 Click on any of the trackable links listed or any of the live feed activities to view more details and updates.
4. 👉🏼 A slider of the trackable link will open up.
5. 👉🏼 Here you can view your trackable link and see when the link was accessed, how long your audience spent on the document, how many times they viewed the document, etc.
6. 👉🏼 Click on any of the top tabs like visitor, feedback and settings for more information and ability to adjust the trackable links settings.
🎙 If you have any questions or suggestions, please message us on our in-app chat or email us at email@example.com.