Have you ever worked on a document and wished you could link it to another document for easy reference? This is called building a wiki. Bit's platform allows you to create wikis from Bit by making it simple for you to interlink between your documents.
🎥 Watch this video to learn more👇
Follow these directions to interlink your documents:
👉🏼1. Open up a Bit document and start typing.
👉🏼2. Highlight any portion of your text.
👉🏼3. You'll see a formatting tool bar appear. Click on 'Link to Document.'
- Adjust the heading size (H1, H2, H3)
- Create a block quote
- Create a bullet point list
- Create a numerical list
- Create checklists
- Add hyperlinks to your text
- Highlight your text (pink, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple & grey)
- Link to document (great for wikis, references, interlinking docs)
- Create Inline comments (@mention teammates and chat)
👉🏼4. Click on the 'Create New Doc' icon.
👉🏼5. You'll see that a brand new doc gets created with the original word/phrase you used to reference it.
🎙 If you have any questions or suggestions, please message us on our in-app chat (click on the [?] on the top bar of Bit's platform and select chat with us) or email us at email@example.com.