Every workspace has a content library. All collaborators of the workspace have access to the content library in that workspace.
👉🏼 Here are some points to keep in mind as to who can add content to your content library.
- Only collaborators of a workspace can add content to a content library. It's essentially a shared library.
- All collaborators have the ability to add and remove content from that shared content library.
- Any workspace that you have that is not shared with any collaborators has a content library that can't be accessed by any other team members.
👉🏼 Here are all the types of digital content that is stored:
- Files (Bit supports hundreds of file types)
- Rich embeds (YouTube videos, Google Spreadsheets, Google Docs, Box documents, One Drive documents, Facebook posts, etc.)
- Web links to any website, product, article, etc.
🎙 If you have any questions or suggestions, please message us on our in-app chat (click on the [?] on the top bar and select chat with us) or email us at email@example.com.