Define Your Why
- What needs & opportunities brought you to Bit?
- Why now?
- What are your measures of success?
- Who will be leading the charge?
- Convene your Bit Adoption Alliance
- Establish goals + success metrics
- Write your 'Why Bit?' statement
Discover Your Now
- Go through the Bit Academy (mini video series)
- Where does Bit sit within your technology stack?
- Review existing processes, documentation & project samples
- Implement a team structure in Bit
Design Your First Workflow
- Identify your first work workflow.
- Conventions for your first workflow
- Build your Bit workflow
- Send kickoff email to your team
- Survey your team to develop a baseline
Enable Your Team & Celebrate WIns
- Invite team members to Bit
- Post conversations to confirm team success & provide training overview
- Host a kickoff meeting introducing your team to Bit
- Assign self-serve introductory training to all team members
- Conduct a live training on team-specific workflows
- Send conversations to your team celebrating the launch of Bit
- Celebrate your wins!
Ensure Future Success
- Reinforce your conventions
- Ensure that Bit is your single source of truth
- Document a learning plan for new team members
Measure & Expand Your Use
- Survey your team
- Review progress towards success metrics
- Communicate wins and progress to executive sponsors & stakeholders.
- Become a Bit Ambassador
Tools & Resources
- Bit Academy
- Bit Help Center
- Bit On-demand Webinars
- Bit Intro Deck
- Customizable Kickoff Deck
🎙 If you have any questions or suggestions, please message us on our in-app chat (click on the [?] on the top bar and select chat with us) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.