Step 1: Get Familiar with Bit.ai
- Go through the Bit Academy
- Play around with the platform for free
- Book a demo with one of our customer success teammates
Step 2: Define Your Why
- What needs & opportunities brought you to Bit?
- Why do you need Bit now?
- What are your measures of success?
- Who will be leading the charge?
- Convene your Bit Adoption Alliance
- Write your 'Why Bit?' statement
Step 3: Design Your First Workflow
- Identify your first workflow
- Build your Bit workflow through workspaces and documents.
- Send a kickoff email to your team
Step 4: Invite Your Team
- Invite team members to a collaborative Bit workspace.
- Pin a document to welcome your team and provide resources for them.
- Host a kickoff meeting introducing your team to Bit
- Assign self-serve introductory training to all team members
- Conduct a live training on team-specific workflows
- Send conversations to your team celebrating the launch of Bit
- Celebrate your wins!
Step 5: Ensure Future Success
- Reinforce your conventions
- Ensure that Bit is your single source of truth
- Document a learning plan for new team members
- Survey your team
- Review progress towards success metrics
- Communicate wins and progress to executive sponsors & stakeholders.
- Become a Bit Ambassador