We don't have a mobile application just yet, but did you know that our website is responsive in addition to the docs that you create and share?
Well we're going to teach you a quick hack how you can launch Bit from your phone and it'll feel very much like an application.
- Launch Safari on your iPhone or iPad.
- Navigate to Bit.ai and sign in to your account so that you can create a Home screen shortcut to it.
- Tap the Share icon (the square with an arrow pointing out of it) at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down to the list of actions and tap Add to Home Screen.
- You'll see it appear and you can move it around anywhere for quick access.
🎙 If you have any questions or suggestions, please message us on our in-app chat (click on the [?] on the top bar and select chat with us) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.