You can change the look of your document in two ways:
1️⃣ First Way: Choose a template
1. 👉🏼 Once you sign into Bit.ai, click on 'Workspaces' on the left sidebar.
2. 👉🏼 After workspaces are open, click on any 'workspace.'
3. 👉🏼 Once inside a workspace, Click on 'New Document.'
4. 👉🏼 Next, choose between a 'blank document' or a 'template.' There are a variety of templates to choose from to help you get your work done quickly.
2️⃣ Second Way: Choose a Theme
We have introduced document themes that you can select and update your entire document with a theme style.
You can also change the color and all the right elements in your document will be updated with your new color choice. No more fixing and formatting parts of your document one by one.
Part 1: Follow these directions to change your theme style
1. 👉🏼 Once your document is open, click on the 'more button' on the far right of the top bar.
2. 👉🏼 From the dropdown menu click on 'Theme Style.'
3. 👉🏼 A pop-up will open allowing you to select one of the themes. As soon as you select a theme your entire Bit document will adjust to that theme. You can come back and change your theme, anytime you want.
We recommend using various header styles (H1, H2, H3) in your document to get the full effect of the theme.
Part 2: Follow these directions to change your theme color
I. 👉🏼 Once your document is open, click on the 'More' button (three dots) on the far right of the top bar.
2. 👉🏼 From the dropdown click 'Theme Color.' From there you will be able to pick any theme color you want. Change your theme color anytime.