Bit documents have been created to make creating documents easy for you and remove design complexity so you can focus on the content.
Here is how you can format your text:
👉🏼 Once you open up a Bit document, start typing. Highlight any portion of text to format your text.
Choose from one of the below options.
- Adjust the heading size (H1, H2, H3)
- Create a bullet point list
- Create a numerical list
- Create checklists
- Add hyperlinks to your text
For quick keyboard shortcuts & markdown follow these directions:
1. 👉🏼 Open up a Bit Document and click on the '(?)' help button on the top bar.
2. 👉🏼 Choose Markdown / Keyboard Shortcuts at the bottom of the dropdown.
Here is a look at all the keyboard shortcuts and markdown language Bit documents support: